Special Membership Offer
With a special offer for you, available only through the Maryland State Firemen’s Association, you can become a part of the national voice of the volunteer by joining the NVFC at the discounted rate of $9 per year. Membership dues are typically $21 per firefighter, but MSFA will cover the balance of membership dues for every MSFA member who joins the NVFC.
How to Join
Visit members.nvfc.org to set up an account or log-in. Once you are logged in, go to the Membership tab, click on “Join/Renew” and enter in the discount code MSFA-NVFC through the checkout screen to receive the discount. Or complete the NVFC Membership Application and Roster Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or NVFC, 712 H Street, NE, Suite 1478, Washington, DC 20002.
Individual Member benefits include the following. For a full list, visit www.nvfc.org/join.
- A $10,000 AD&D policy through Provident Agency
- Personalized membership card
- Access to the NVFC First Responder Helpline
- Access to the Volunteer Voices member community
- Access to the members-only portion of the NVFC web site
- Free training through the NVFC Virtual Classroom
- Educational discounts to online universities and fire service training sources
- Discounts on products, services, and more!