You’re striving to be the best first responder you can be. We’re here to help. The National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) is the leading nonprofit association representing volunteer fire, EMS, and rescue personnel nationwide. The NVFC serves as the unified voice for the volunteer in the federal legislative and policy-making arenas and addresses critical issues such as grants and funding, training, volunteer retention and recruitment, and first responder health and safety.
Special Membership Offer
We have a special offer for you, available only through the Firemen’s Association of the State of New York. Become a part of the national voice of the volunteer fire and emergency services by joining the NVFC at the discounted rate of $15 per year. That’s over 50% off the normal Premium Individual Member rate!
How to Join
This offer is applicable only for Premium Individual Memberships with use of the code FASNY-NVFC. Join online through our Online Store, or complete the NVFC Membership Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to NVFC, 7852 Walker Drive, Ste. 375, Greenbelt, MD 20770.
Premium Individual Member benefits include the following. For a full list, visit www.nvfc.org/BeYourBest.
- A $10,000 AD&D double indemnity insurance policy through Provident Agency
- Personalized membership card
- Free online training through the NVFC Virtual Classroom
- Educational discounts to online universities and fire service training sources
- Access to the members-only portion of the NVFC web site
- Eligibility to apply for gear giveaways and educational scholarships
- Discounts on products and other services, and more!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Alyssa Dara, Membership Manager, at email@example.com or 202-887-5700.