An Exciting Announcement for NVFC’s Department Members
Thank you for being an NVFC Department member! We are excited to announce a new simplified membership structure that offers you and members of your department an individualized membership experience with more benefits for everyone.
Your Department Membership only provided access to benefits for the account holder. With the new membership structure, all NVFC members are individuals who can access important benefits at one low price.
For just $18 per year, all NVFC members will receive all membership benefits, including:
- A $10,000 AD&D insurance policy through Provident (doubles to $20,000 in LODD)
- Free online training through the NVFC Virtual Classroom
- Access to the NVFC’s members-only online community, Volunteer Voices
- Educational discounts to online universities and fire service training
- Eligibility to apply for gear giveaways and educational scholarships
- Discounts on gear, equipment, fire service expos, and more
View a list of all the membership benefits by visiting www.nvfc.org/join.
How to Join
Your current Department Membership is valid through its expiration date. Log into your NVFC account to verify when your Department Membership expires.
When it’s time to renew, visit www.nvfc.org/join and select “Individual Membership” or download the membership application to purchase individual memberships for you and other members of your department.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Towers, Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com or 1-888-ASK-NVFC (275-6832).