March 29, 2016
Individual membership is geared toward:
- volunteer, fire, EMS, and rescue service members
- retired first responders
- family members of first responders
- those affiliated with the fire service
The cost for each membership is just $21 and includes all the benefits listed below. If you have any questions on membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $10,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy
- NVFC First Responder Helpline
- Free training through the NVFC Virtual Classroom
- Personalized membership card
- Member access to NVFC web site and resources
- Access to Volunteer Voices online forum
- Educational discounts to online universities and fire service training
- Eligibility to apply for special members-only opportunities such as giveaways and educational scholarships
- Discounts on products and services from NVFC partners
- And more!
Be a part of a group of individuals who are committed to volunteer EMS and rescue operations. Complimentary (with purchase of Individual membership).