Submit Your Photo to be Featured in the NVFC’s 2021 Calendar
July 7, 2020
Your fire or EMS department can be featured in the National Volunteer Fire Council’s (NVFC) 2021 wall calendar. We are looking for photos that demonstrate a healthy, high-performing department to go with the calendar’s health and wellness theme.
Photos can show any aspect of department health and wellness. For instance, images may illustrate the following concepts:
- Camaraderie among members (ie, eating together, in the lounge, participating in a group activity, helping each other out, etc.)
- Training activities (classroom or hands-on)
- Physical fitness (either individually or as a team)
- Department events involving members’ families
- Members working together to accomplish something
- Showcasing a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Working with the community (open houses, at a community fair, fundraising event, parade, etc.)
- Participating in safe operations following all safety standards and protocols
- Successful leadership
- Any other image that captures the spirit of good health and wellness, safety, teamwork, and a thriving membership
To submit your photo, click here. You will be notified in the coming weeks if your photo is selected for the calendar, and selected departments will receive a free copy of the calendar.