New Fire Corps Academy Classes Announced – Sign Up Today!
April 16, 2012
Classes scheduled from April 23-30
Ten new courses are now available through the Fire Corps Academy. These courses are designed to enhance and expand your department’s community support/auxiliary program. Sign up today by going to https://firecorps.webex.com , selecting the Live Sessions option, and then clicking on the Upcoming Sessions tab.
Classes are scheduled for the last week in April. Each webinar lasts approximately one hour. The courses are free, but space is limited. Register early to ensure your place.
Below are the course titles. See full course descriptions and schedules at www.firecorps.org/academy.
- FC-202: Project and Volunteer Management
- FC-203: Program Assessment
- FC-204: Funding and Support
- FC-205: Building the Relationship with Suppression
- FC-300: Activity Ideas for Fire Corps Programs
- FC-303: Fire Corps in Public Education
- FC-304: Conducting Home Safety Checks
- FC-305: Community Assistance After the Incident
- FC-401: Engaging Youth Volunteers
- FC-402: Engaging Senior Volunteers
If you have questions about the Fire Corps Academy, email email@example.com.