International Association of Women in Fire and Emergency Services Seeks Trustee
October 7, 2013
The International Association of Women in Fire and Emergency Services (iWomen) Board of Trustees is searching for a dedicated individual to fill the Volunteer Trustee position that is currently open. The group is seeking an iWomen member in good standing who is a current member of a Fire Department for the role.
Interested candidates should be:
- Able to commit to serving out the 2013-2014 term as an iWomen Trustee representing volunteers
- Willing to devote approximately 5-10 hours per month on iWomen projects, Board Conference calls, and committee work.
To be considered for the Volunteer Trustee position, please submit the following items by the specified deadline:
- Signed letter from your supervisor indicating support of your desire to become an iWomen trustee and of the time commitment required by you if you are appointed
- Biographical summary/platform (250 word maximum)
- Current resume
- Signed copy of the iWomen Rules of Conduct
Please email your interest in applying to Sharon Baroncelli, iWomen Association Manager, at email@example.com and a copy of the current iWomen Bylaws, the Rules of Conduct, and the Trustee Job Description and Responsibilities will be emailed to you. The deadline for the Volunteer Position documentation is October 28, 2013.