California Casualty Releases Auto and Home Insurance Educational Videos
April 28, 2014
Individual Members of the National Volunteer Fire Council in eligible states can get auto and home insurance through California Casualty. For those not familiar with California Casualty or who have questions about coverage, what types of protection are needed, and the differences between the types of coverage options, California Casualty has released a series of short videos to answer your questions.
The following videos are now available:
- Bodily Injury Property Damage – Do your liability limits cover your assets?
- Are you protected if the other driver is at fault?
- How much will you have to pay?
- Cover those who are hurt without hurting your wallet
- A “peace of mind” salute for those who protect us (Fallen Hero Benefit)
- We are different
Check out all of these videos to see what California Casualty has to offer. NVFC members can apply for California Casualty insurance at www.calcas.com/nvfc.