Last Chance! Apply for Columbia Southern University Scholarship by Sept. 15
September 12, 2017
Columbia Southern University (CSU) is providing two scholarships to members of the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC). Each scholarship will cover up to $13,200 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. The application deadline is September 15, so apply now!
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a member of the NVFC. If you are not a member, join now.
- Complete the scholarship application, which includes a 500-word essay on a predetermined prompt.
- Provide at least one letter of recommendation.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and be able to provide transcript.
- Be able to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award.
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout the degree program and maintain continuous enrollment in the CSU degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
Find out more information about this scholarship opportunity and apply here. For additional questions, please email the CSU scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.