By PDGOO goopaydayloans
The first responder community knows no boundaries and there is much that we can share and learn from each other to better serve our local communities and protect the health and safety of our fire and emergency services personnel.
The National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) offers membership to country fire and emergency services associations. The NVFC is the only national organization in the United States of America dedicated to serving the volunteer fire, EMS and rescue services. Our members include U.S. fire service leadership, EMS members, departments, and firefighters.
As a member of the NVFC, you will become part of an organization focused on health and safety, standards and codes, protecting the interests of volunteer first responders, and providing training and resources to enhance the fire and emergency service community. We welcome your involvement and participation in the NVFC and look forward to having you as part of our organization so that we can all grow in knowledge and experience.
Click here to join the NVFC today!
Benefits to international associations:
- Access to the NVFC Cultural Exchange, which provides connections to departments and agencies when you visit the U.S.
- Dispatch newsletter and news alerts delivered to your email inbox
- Membership certificate to display at your association headquarters
- Two complimentary NVFC Board meeting registrations. The NVFC Board of Directors meets twice a year to share and exchange ideas
- Access to resources in members-only section of NVFC web site
- Access to online training
- Access to networking opportunities and information exchange