By UNCLLSUK payday loans
Marketing Tips and Techniques
- Identify a target audience.
- Define specific recruitment goals using 1-800-FIRE-LINE. Determine possible marketing strategies based on existing resources.
- Place 1-800-FIRE-LINE flyers on community bulletins boards in grocery stores, coffee shops, cafes, laundromats, churches, or in other public places; post an electronic version of the flyer on community web sites.
- Add the 1-800-FIRE-LINE web site banner to your organization’s web site and encourage departments in your state to do the same.
- Submit the video PSA to local school and college broadcasting stations.
- Place 1-800-FIRE-LINE print PSAs in your organization’s newsletter, electronic mailings, and other publications and send to affiliate organizations, tradeshow publications, homeowners associations, or high school and college newsletters.
- Send 1-800-FIRE-LINE print PSAs to local departments to be placed in newsletters, electronic mailings, and other publications.
- Free is Key – communicate to local departments and other statewide organizations that all 1-800-FIRE-LINE marketing materials are free.
- Work with local telephone or utility companies to include 1-800-FIRE-LINE information with customer invoices. Most phone and utility companies support public safety and may provide this service for free.